Microsoft plans to make the next version of their CRM product, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, available around October 2013.
This major release gives people the ability to access their information on a variety of devices; introduces a new user experience that is fast and fluid; and delivers richer contextual information that helps people have deeper insights into customers and their needs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 also offers enhanced social collaboration capabilities, so users can connect with the right people, and the right resources, at the right time.
The concept behind the enhancements in CRM 2013 is that, according to Bob Stutz, corporate vice president, Microsoft Dynamics CRM “Customers don’t want to be sold to anymore. They are knowledgeable and are interacting with their social and professional networks to make their buying decisions. They expect businesses to help them make the most informed choice.”
Some of the Main Features and Benefits include:
- Offering a connection to MarketingPilot, Microsoft’s marketing automation solution, which lets businesses manage products, budgets and resources and executes and monitors marketing campaigns, helping deliver a consistent customer experience across social and digital channels.
- Delivering business process excellence, which lets users change business processes such as sales and service, based on the needs of their customers and deliver an experience that matches their expectations.
- Implementing a new outcome-driven user interface based on industry-leading best practices, helping sales teams to easily move from lead to close faster than ever before.
- Introducing new mobile client applications on iPad and Windows 8 tablets, giving users access to powerful functionality and analytics on the go. Shortly following the release of the new release of CRM, Microsoft plans to offer new touch-optimized mobile experiences for Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phones, extending user access to CRM information on their favourite devices.
- Providing capabilities for people to collaborate with each other and share customer knowledge through Yammer right within the CRM solution, enabling them to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Connecting Lync and Skype seamlessly, enabling people to reach out to their customers and communities in real time, so they can be more informed and have more personal and lasting relationships.
Maximise your team performance with Microsoft CRM. Nothing keeps your HR team more informed than an integrated CRM solution. For superior customer service and higher revenues, Microsoft CRM is the answer.
Why Microsoft CRM?
The benefits of Microsoft CRM cannot be underestimated. Microsoft CRM safely retains valuable customer information. It allows you to create detailed customer profiles and learn more about their buying patterns and preferences. Informed responses to customers needs and enquiries has never been more important. Microsoft CRM is pioneering CRM software that is a true investment for your business.
Unlike other CRM systems, Microsoft CRM is easy to get running and to maintain. It integrates easily with other Microsoft applications such as Office and Outlook. The software is user-friendly and does not take long to get accustomed to. Once Microsoft CRM is set up, your employees will find it easy to navigate.
Any business, small or large, can take advantage of an integrated Microsoft CRM solution. At Quadrant 2 we help you implement a CRM strategy that meets the specific requirements of your business. We see you through all the necessary steps to implement Microsoft CRM and get it working straight away. From conceptualisation and design to implementation and adaptation Quadrant 2 will assist you with every step.
The choice is yours. For more advice and to discuss your business requirements, contact Quadrant 2 today.
Ask any expert, and he’ll tell you for a comprehensive, hassle-free CRM solution, Microsoft CRM is the way to go. At Quadrant 2 we leverage the power of Microsoft CRM and offer customised CRM solutions for any business. No matter what size your company, our customised Microsoft CRM solutions are sure to tackle your individual business needs.
Why make Quadrant 2 your CRM partner?
Our CRM solutions are fast, flexible and leave you with nothing to worry about. Exactly what you’d expect from a customised Microsoft CRM solution. We prefer Microsoft CRM to any other software. If you don’t know much about Microsoft CRM, then let us enlighten you.
Never before has customer profiling be so effective. Due to its user-friendly design, accessing and navigating, Microsoft CRM is easy to use. Microsoft CRM blends in naturally with other Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook and Excel. The result? A multi-tasking, fully automated program that enhances your business organisation and leaves your HR team free to concentrate on other things.
Microsoft CRM is cost-effective. The software looks after all the areas that matter to you the most - sales, marketing, customer enquiries … Could there be a more convenient solution to outstanding CRM?
For a customised Microsoft CRM solution that helps you reach your target, contact us at Quadrant 2 today. We’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.